CROYDE VIEW FESTIVAL
SATURDAY 6 AUGUST 2016
CROYDE VIEW FESTIVAL 2016 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
2. By purchasing a Child (age 17 & under) Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing.
3. Child ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any Child Ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
4. Child Ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
5. Child Ticket holders are not allowed in the campsite unaccompanied at any time.
6. Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
GENERAL TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
– Croyde View Festival is for nice people and is about having a good time. Anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
– No admission without a valid ticket (so don’t lose it).
– No Payment will be taken on the gate.
– No entry to the site after 9pm.
– Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
– Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
– You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for consumption in the camping fields ONLY) but only up to a reasonable amount per person eg. one case of beer per person. You will be asked to leave excess quantities outside the event – this will be enforced. You will NOT be allowed to re-enter the festival site with alcohol once you’ve entered the festival site via the entrance gates.
-We will not allow legal highs or drug related paraphernalia, sold on site under any circumstances.
– You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles of any kind. Broken glass is dangerous for kids and for animals that will be using the fields after the event. Leave all glass in the car, decant it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions.
– We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and in the campsite. Fires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns etc will be extinguished by the management. HOWEVER, there will be designated areas in the campsite where you’ll be able to go to use small BBQs and stoves to cook food.
– No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
– The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
– You must have lots of fun, it’s the law.
– Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
– Parents are reminded that some areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, are inappropriate for some people including young children. Also please note that some performances may contain language or material that may offend some people.
We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy at Croyde view festival. If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification.
Valid forms of ID include:
– An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional license.
– A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
– A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram).
– Military ID.