CROYDE VIEW FESTIVAL 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to some of the questions we are frequently asked. If you have a question that is not answered here please contact us.
1. Where can I buy tickets? – You can buy tickets online on this website via PayPal by clicking here.
2. How much does it cost? – Full details of all the ticket options can be found on our Tickets page by clicking here.
3. Does my camping ticket include a music festival ticket? – All camping tickets include a festival ticket. Full details of all the ticket options can be found on our Tickets page by clicking here.
4. Will there be live music on Friday 5 August and Sunday 7 August? – There will be live acoustic music on the Friday 5 August from 19:00 until 23:00 for 2 Night Festival Campers (subject to Licensing) but not on Sunday 7 August.
5. Can I bring my dog? – Sorry no dogs are allowed at the festival.
6. Can I bring a caravan? – Sorry caravans are not permitted at the festival.
7. Do I need a ticket for babes in arms? – A ticket is required for every child so that we are aware of the exact number of people at the festival. Tickets can be bought in advance from our Tickets page by clicking here.
8. Can I bring my own food, drink and / or alcohol? – No alcohol is to be taken into festival site. Campers are allowed to bring alcohol for personal consumption in camping area only.
9. Can we buy tickets on the gate? – Sorry no tickets will be available on the gate on the day of the festival. Tickets can be bought in advance from our Tickets page or from one of the shops selling tickets on our behalf. Please click here to buy online.
10. I’m under 18 years old is that a problem? – If you are under 18 years of age you are more than welcome to the Festival, but you will need to be accompanied by an adult. If you are under 15 years of age you must enter the festival with the person who purchased your Child Ticket i.e. your parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian (please see our Terms and Conditions for full details).